Brovotech, Your Reliable IP Surveillance Solutions ODM Partner!
Our ODM service includes:
- Software and hardware ODM: both software (driver, root, kernel and applications) and hardware can be ODM for your brands.
- Quick cloud integration services: building your agent or plugin to work fully with your existing cloud.
- Standard and open integration through ONVIF (Profile S/T/G), RTSP, RTMP, SRT, WebRTC, SNMP, IEEE802.1x, HLS etc.
- Cross-platforms integration through HTTP, HTTPS, HTTP notification protocols, and HTTP API.
- Customized Cloud services based on WebRTC services, P2P services, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant integration services.
Our ODM Advantages:
-10+ years experiences of IP camera hardware and software ODM.
- End-to-end ODM services:
Listen to your requirements and needs (R)
Make the proposal and schedule (P)
Quick customization development and bugs management (D)
Transparent project management and smooth communication (M)
Continuous cost advantage (C)
Reliable and customized Delivery (D)
- R&D Capability
- Quick, Flexible and Customizable Capability
Hardware, Software, Middleware, API, APP and Cloud ODM development
Independent, protected and confidential branch for each customer
So far we have 100 + branches source code for different customers
- 6 Cross-platform R&D and delivery capabilities for IPCs and NVRs
HISILICON, MSTAR/SIGMASTAR, FULLHAN, INGENIC, GUOKE and ROCKCHIP etc.
The same applications and APIs to share the same cloud application
- First-class R&D team with 50+ R&D engineers for ARM/x86 based Linux, RTOS, MIPS, PC Windows, Mac OS and Mobile Android, IOS development as well as hardware design.
- Separated technical support team with 7*12 hours working time to support your branded business.
- ODM Production Capability for your brands
- 300K ~500K PCS production capability per month
- We can reserve your production line to make your branded products only
- Confidential and Trustable
- All information will be confidential for your brand only
- Exclusive cooperation for market, products, hardware or software can be provided.
Why You Need an ODM Manufacturer
Local surveillance companies often struggle when deciding between distributing third-party brands or selling their own branded surveillance products, especially when the company has already achieved some level of recognition among their customers and/or other key players.
Distributing a famous third-party brand is a way to “play it safe” in an environment where there is little budget to spend on marketing, public relationships and other expenses related to product placement. Someone else has already made those investments.
Nevertheless, when talking about identity, owning a brand eases the way for customers to associate the local company with the type of products/services it offers. A local company seeking more prestige can create its own “additional value” for clients, rather than simply merchandising and trading.
By the time a local surveillance company decides to sell its own branded products, another decision needs to be made: whether to manufacture products or to find ODM manufacturers. In the medium-long term, working with ODM manufacturers does not require a big investment, and the ROI is faster. The local company can focus resources on marketing and new business development - not have to spend resources on manufacturing and fixed assets such as plants, facilities, and operators. All the complexity of manufacturing processes and investments is taken care of by the ODM manufacturers.
Points for Choosing an ODM Manufacturer
To find the right ODM partner, an exhaustive analysis of the factory must be performed in areas as Scale, Human Resources, Quality Control and Operations.
A scale analysis helps to evaluate the general performance of the factory and its ability to meet client demands. Some other criteria for evaluating scale are monthly capacity production, amount of production lines and workers.
In the human resources area, analysis requires more than taking a quick look at how many workers are committed to the job; rather, consider the R&D team and design ability. Does the factory fulfil the whole design and manufacturing process, or just a part of it, such as only manufacturing? The technology in video surveillance industry develops so fast that if the partner doesn’t have a strong R&D team, how they can hear about developing new designs and concepts from the market, and keep the technology being one step ahead?
Also, the factory requires implementing high control standards for the whole process and outputs various test reports during the process of IQC (Incoming Quality Control), FQC (Factory Quality Control), and OQC (Outgoing Quality Control). RMA analysis should be also collected and ensure continuous improvement.
Brovotech is your Reliable IP Surveillance Solutions ODM Partner. We have the top R&D team in CCTV camera industry, and have been famous for IP camera deep ODM world widely since year 2016. We are behind lots of big brands, working as their design center. We keep enhancing our factory scale and now have 300K ~500K PCS production capability per month. What’s more, we do focus on quality control and ensure products always have the best quality.